Sunday, June 5, 2011

Are we there yet?

Hello Internet readers! This is Dave. I am finally writing a blog message. First, I want to say that Josh is my smartest son, but rob is my favorite, and the most handsome. And, while Jessica is not my son, I like her too, mostly because Joel is cool. Wait! I forget why I'm writing this. Oh, yes. Our lovely road trip. Wait! Where are my glasses? Oh yes. They are here on my face.

Our trip was awesome! The national parks were awesome. We saw animals and stuff. We even camped at the Marriott! The continental breakfast was barely edible. It was rough going.

Here is a picture of me and the boys. When I grow up, I want to be like them.




In fact, I was so impressed with rob's speeding ticket that I got one of my own. Yep! In Wyoming! I was going 42 in a 30. I told the officer that I wasn't aiming for the toddler on the big-wheel, but he didn't believe me. He was nice enough to let me pay cash and dispense of the paper work. Wyoming cops are so friendly!

Do you like our matching hats? We look like twins! I'm the one on the left. This is where we dropped Rob off. Being mayor of 500,000 prairie dogs is no easy job.



Goodbye for now, interweb! Whatever you do, may it be well dunn.

- Posted without permission by rob from the iPad

Location:America

No comments:

Post a Comment